Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLAT ERIKA AND 3D ERIKA!

Hi 3D Erika. I hope your birthday is as good as mine. Karen had a cake for me with eight candles - well, they were sort of like candles. She sang Happy Birthday to me. You can see it on the video.

We had a nice day today. The cable stopped working and there is no water so we went to the Library and helped Egbert, the Librarian with his homework. He is very nice and really likes to see me.

I hope your day was as fun as mine. Write and let me know what you did. I love you!

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday flat erika.
    brendan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for remembering Brendan. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday flat erika. that was the worst birthday song i've ever heard. talk about being tone deaf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika - I won't tell Karen you said that. She said for her next career she is going to be a professional singer. You should be nicer to Karen and not make her feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Flat Erika. Tell Karen that Jay thought it was funny to make the tone deaf comment under 3D Erika's name. 3D Erika loved the video! She would feel bad if Karen felt bad. That's not nice, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristi, Yes, I had a great day yesterday. Karen said that she suspected it might be Jay. She knew that 3D Erika would not make a nasty comment like that. Karen is very nice and I am going to make sure that Jay pays for this!

    ReplyDelete