Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've gone native!


Hi everyone! Well, Karen and I have been very busy lately.


I learned about the people and their traditions during Independence Day. Do you remember the video of the children dancing in their traditional clothes? Well, Karen and I went to Castries yesterday and she bought some traditional material at one of the stores. Today, she made me a new outfit.


Karen says that it looks like I'm going "native". That's what they say when you change and become more like the people in the country you are visiting. Do you like my new outfit?

3 comments:

  1. Flat Erika,

    We absolutely LOVE the native outfit Karen made for you! Now you look just like the children in their native dresses. Guess what? The kids in Mrs. Schneiders class will use their computer lab time to look at the blog as a class. I'm sure they will be very impressed at the wonderful things you and Karen are doing. Job well done! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like my outfit. Karen says that we have enough material to make another if Flat Autumn comes with Jay and Kevin.

    I'm so glad Mrs. Schneider is going to let the other children blog in lab.

    If Mrs. Schneider or the children have questions, all they have to do is ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh flat erika,
    you are as adorable as 3D erika. 3D erika is coming over to flat jay and flat kev's house for dinner tomorrow. when she gets here, i am going to give her big huggies and kiss for you. kevin and i can't wait to see our flat clothes.

    keep up the good work sweetie,

    flat jay

    ReplyDelete